Memorial Day is almost here! While many are excited to get out of town and vacay – both humans and dogs – there’s a group of people out there that want nothing more than to stay at home and hang out with man’s best friend. Top Ten Reasons to Board Dogs This Memorial Day (on DogVacay.com)!
10. You’d rather walk a dog then go to that cookout at Bob’s from Accounting.
9. You live in a house with an outdoor area that is just waiting to be pissed on.
8. You hate hot dogs, and prefer hanging out with the furrier versions.
6. You dream of an “almost passive” income flow to allow you to pursue your other dreams of painting daisies and writing The Avengers 2 screenplay (coming to a theater near you, Memorial Day Weekend, 2015).
5. You’re tired of taking care of people, and would rather take care of their more grateful best friend.
4. You are retired (every weekend’s a holiday!) but still want to bring home the bacon – or doggie treats
3. You can relate to a species of animal who sniffs another one’s butt before trusting them.
2. You want to get all GI Joe on people who are mean to animals.
1. You’re not afraid to tell people that you spent Memorial Day weekend picking up dog poop.
Sign up to host dogs on DogVacay.com – you decide how much to charge, which dogs to watch, and when. We do the rest.