What are the ingredients for the best job ever? Think puppies, great offices in Santa Monica, a fun start-up with venture capital backing, and more puppies! We are DogVacay.com. We have created a revolutionary new way to board and care for your dog (check out our website and 1-minute video at www.dogvacay.com) in the $50B pet industry. We have significant financial backing from some of the top investors and entrepreneurs in California, and we are planning for rapid growth in the coming months. We offer full medical benefits, competitive salary, and stock options for the right person.
We are seeking a customer relationship manager to help us build, manage, and scale the best customer service team ever. It requires understanding dog owner needs as well as the business requirements of professional and casual dog caregivers.
- Develop and implement processes for automating and tracking customer service
- Respond to customer requests by phone, email, and thru Facebook and Twitter
- Create and manage our “Concierge” service to help dog owners find the best people to take care of their dog
- Liaise with professional pet-sitters to help them improve their profiles and generate more business
- Get product feedback from users and convey to product development team with specific recommendations
Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience – both hands-on and managerial
- Comfort with web technologies and social media
- Great on the phone
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you want to get in on the ground floor of a great company with venture capital backing and tremendous growth
- Flexible and able to work in a start-up environment
- Leadership skills to manage a larger team as we grow.
- Dog lovers strongly preferred!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short note and “customer relations” in the subject line.